Statutes, Regulations & RuleMaking
Board Statutes & Regulations
- Harbors and Navigation Code, Division 5 — Pilots for Monterey Bay, and the Bays of San Francisco, San Pablo, and Suisun
- California Code of Regulations, Title 7 –Harbors and Navigation, Division 2–Board of Pilot Commissioners
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Pilot Commissioners for the Bays of San Francisco, San Pablo, and Suisun (Board) has adopted the omnibus administrative regulations described below after considering all comments, objections and recommendations regarding the proposed action. The Office of Administrative Law has also approved the administrative regulations, which will become effective January 1, 2017.
The following sections of the California Code of Regulations, Title 7, Harbors and Navigation, Division 2; effective January 1, 2017.
- Section 211.5. Commission Investigator Minimum Standards
- Section 213. Pilot Trainees.
- Section 215. Pilot and Inland Pilot Training.
- Section 218. Duties of Port Agent
Board of Pilot Commissioners For the Bays of San Francisco, San Pablo, and Suisun
660 Davis Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
TEL (415) 397-2253
FAX (415) 397-9463